Partners to Survivors with Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder a safe, supportive, trauma-informed space for anyone who is currently in or has been an intimate relationship with a survivor. All races, all genders and gender identities, all sexualities, religions, value systems, beliefs, and abilities.
- You must have a personal Facebook page to join. Go here to set one up.
- Click on the link for the group you wish to join.
- You will be asked three questions.
- I will approve your request.
- Please take time to read the group guidelines.
Finding a group where there are others who also have to deal with the hidden repercussions of damage done by someone else to the person you love and care about, who have done something that would barely have caused a wave in a relationship with someone without PTSD but instead has turned into a traumatic event for the person you love and your relationship, and where people who are in the group are here with a ‘I’ve dealt with that too and here’s how we got past it’ really helps take the weight off and helps with the feeling of being in this alone.
Glad I found this group! ~ James
Read more about the group: